Monday, August 9, 2010

August SALE for kits!!

Hi all

I am going away in September and not sure whether I will have time for a new release of kits so I am having a mid month sale!  Buy  five kits and get one  for free -  they are still only $10  and  postage is capped at $6.50 no matter  how many kits you buy......Here is what is left

arabella - SOLD OUT

Bliss - one left


caitlin - SOLD OUT

cherish


colette


cookie


'
daisy - SOLD OUT


enchanting - SOLD OUT

rouge - one left


sunset echoes  - SOLD OUT

unhinged - SOLD OUT

bella


evelyn - SOLD OUT

renew


school days - SOLD OUT

sugar pea


birdlife - SOLD OUT
nancy
 - SOLD OUT
whimsy SOLD OUT




Email me at lkamphuis@live.com.au and let me know the names of the kits you are after ......

2 comments:

chrisw said...

Some yummo kits there honey

Shazza said...

I'v put in my order....I'm happy now :)

cheers
shazza