Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am loving this one....

This challenge  was set by Ness at scrapwithv  for the challenge site http://born2create.ning.com/.  Instead of the February  traditional LOVE  stuff - you had to scrap  about something you HATE and include the colour red and the word BUT.  The thing  I HATE  most in the world is Storms -  thunder and lightning......Im a  bit phobic about them  really!  Anyway - I decided to  scrap  just that - so my  title is  "I dont hate much BUT I do hate storms. - using  those  beautiful Graphic 45 papers that I love so much!!!
So far - this layout is a bit of a favourite of mine....

The photos are of me at Rockhampton - the  reatreat I  went  to last year!!

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

gorgeous, can see why its a fave.. love it

Marie McRedmond said...

.... BUT you have done such a good job on this layout .... well done!! Luv ...

Jona Panesa said...

wow this is gorgeous. you really can mix well your ephemera with modern design!

Anonymous said...

What a great twist on a challenge - love your version
PS I kid you not I am currently listening to a storm outsidewhich I am sure you can hear since we are both live so close to each other (:

Tracey said...

I adore this LO Lisa. Gorgeous work :)

Sarah Lou said...

Wow something you hate could inspire such a beautiful layout!

Jessy Christopher said...

That is a gorgeous layout of urself!! I love the cut-outs & the flowers :)

Moonie said...

Wow, you are very good Lisa... just simply gorg!!