Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some more scrappin bits....

Hi all

I have been  busy  this weekend - after a few  days  of  uninspired  mojo - It kicked in on Friday  ....Yay - a couple of challenges. This  is  for enchanted scrapbooking  - you had to  scrap an indulgence and mine is certainly  chocolate - so I made the page and then had to hunt for a  cool  vintage   chocolate pic  that  suited !  Yikes - not the the BEST  way to do it!!
And then I  had to  do a layout   about  celebrations and  with the colour   Gold  in it....hmmmmmm . Uninspired for  a while....and  then  I came up with this
Check the  gorgeous   ribbon flowers my  friend  Chris  makes.  She sells  them  too- so check out my  link to Born2create  on the  sidebar if you want  to check  them out!!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

You're so clever! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

amanda73 said...

love those LOs exp the chocky one. and yep love chris's flowers too, gorgeous they are from the clever lady