Saturday, August 29, 2009

Final Kits for September...

Wow  guys - thanks  so much for the  overwhelming  repsonse  to  my  vintage  kits.  I  so  Love  putting them   together  so to all of  you who have  purchased   them  - Thanks.  You  keep  coming back  so Im  glad you like them!!  It  so  tempting to keep  some of them - and maybe   once or twice  I  have!!

Anyway - these are  the  final  kits....email me at lkamphuis@live.com.au and tell me  which name  you are  after.  They are  $10  each and  postage is capped at $5  no matter  how many  you   buy!!  They are great value  I promise!!

1. Alison
2.  Courtney
3. Enid
and  finally
4.  Fairytales
Also  remember -- If you  email me a  layout   you  did using the kit  your  purchased - you  go  into  the  draw  for a  cool  RAk  at the  end of September.....
Thanks for looking....

No comments: