Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mad about scrappin blog competition



Really - I should not be giving away this information because I REALLY want to win the prize - but because I am a nice girl - I am going to share the opportunity. Mad about scrappin has a fabulous new blog -
http://www.madaboutscrappin.blogspot.com/ so to celebrate they are having a fabulous competition - You will have to go visit to get ALL the details but the style to be scrapped is vintage!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! There ARE some other criterion to be met so make sure you pop over and have a look....but here is a sneak at my entry! See - arent I nice!!!!! Tell leanne - Lisa sent you!!!

1 comment:

Ruth Philps said...

Yup you are too nice because you know I like a little vintage in my life and I sure would LOVE to win something!! I mean who wouldn't?