Thursday, June 18, 2009

Im off and away....

to Melbourne tomorrow with my 9 yr old son Lach - we are staying at my parenst place and I will get t o see all my family,. will meet the fabulous Miss Skye , see some more friends and then head off to a Naming ceremony on Sunday where I will be Godmother to the gorgeous twin Mr Bailey - Miss Amelia will also be in attendance!!! Lach and I fly back home Sunday night - Cant wait but I will probably be offline for a few days!!!!
Chat when Im back!!!!

5 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Have fun Lisa...It will be cool to meet Skye!! Say hello from me!
I am putting up a LO from my time scrapping at your house. Luv Shaz xoxo

Amanda said...

Have a lovely time Lisa .... see you when you get back!!

Alicia said...

Have heaps of fun Lisa!! Love those photos in the earlier post too (especially your puppy and the "shipwreck" ones).

Alicia said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you a blog award on my blog (if you choose to accept it).

xxLeish

Jodi said...

Have been wondering where you disappeared too!!! Hope you have a great time and hopefully we will see you when you get back...