Friday, October 25, 2013

A mixture of old and new.....

Hiya!!!

Because I haven't blogged for so long - I have a couple of layouts that have just been sitting here waiting and watching hoping to get some attention paid to them - so here we go.......

A photo shoot of Daniel man - taken August 4 at Lachlans birthday lunch - this kid hates to strike a pose I tell ya!!!!



Not sure if I like this one or not - but its done now - Hahahaha

But I do like this one- I think I did it for white with one in September after Wendy Smith came up - but as usual I forgot to photograph  it and upload it - But I LOVE the photo and the colours worked well...I think so anyway!!!!!!



And a  final photo of my gorgeous hubby and his beautiful daughter!!  Love these two together and they are mad for eah other too- lucky Im not the jealous type!!  Hahah
This was taken at Donnas place in Dalby on the motorbike!!


More old papers and bits and pieces !!!

And that's it until the next time I get away to scrap - hopefully not long!!!!

No comments: