Monday, July 2, 2012

Some awesome DT news to share !!!

Im very excited to announce  to the scrappy world that I have been lucky  enough to pick up a DT spot with My2angels for the next  6 months.

Tracy started out with an  eBay business and has built  it up with a fabulous  arrangement of products, truly unique embelishments and the fastest  shipping you would ever want!!!  How lucky am I!!!  I will be inspiring you with  product reviews, some  How to's, and some fun tutorials so stay tuned. 

Take a look around the shop  and check out the amazing array of charms and embellishments , and some wicked masks, crafters templates, paints, sprays and all sorts of goodies - you wont be sorry!!!

And I  have a cute little peek at one of the charms available ....I  used a lot of old scrap papers and  did some misting in the background and some stamping - I love that for a grungy background for boys....and then added this super cute little charm from My2angels
Check out the mists - and  the FABULOUS prices HERE

And if you like the stamped backgrounds - Tracy has a great collection of the new Kaiser stamps ( and others of course!!)


and a closeup of the little cap....




Back later with some more  .......in the meantime -  pop into the shop and say HI!!!!!

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

Congratulations Lisa.Your work is always inspirational.