Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This ones a winner

This is one of my favourite  blog challenges....nothing hard, nothing fancy......just  pick your favourite  layout and send it in !!  How good is that - Tiff Sawyer  runs the  blog and she has a  fabulous   bunch of talented scrappers  to give  inspiration....and then she has me - hahahahaha  !!!!

This  is the layout I sent her for April  - Teleah and her  gorgeous buddy Kayla - they were at a party together and Teleah had her face painted for the first time EVER!!!  I was so excited........I just had to scrap it - dont they look gorgeous together!!

head over  here  to enter

and heres mine......

1 comment:

Steffie said...

Hello Lisa!

This month we celebrate the first year of http://sp-c.blogspot.de/!
We want to invite you to join the Challenge “dots”.

Hugs,
Steffie