Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday night challenge......

I have  always meant to do this challenge but Friday nights are our  family  movie night so often I am busy  doing  family STUFF!!!!  WE have just come home  from two weeks at Hervey Bay and I have been in the car with the kids all day so I figured I could  sneak off and have a scrap!!!!!  I started with the Friday night challenge  over at Scraphappy Kats!!

I was inspired  straight away and  printed off some pics - I only took them yesterday  at Hervey bay!!!
I dont think Ive ever scrapped  that  quickly !!!  The  challenge  was to use three photos and lots of spots and dots.  MY background was inspired by the fabulous Lousie Nelson - I  did her class back in February - she is truly  talented and a  wonderful warm friendly  woman!!!!  If you ever get a chance to do a class with her - DO IT!!!!   She is the BOMB!!!!

And here is my layout .......



Ive taken the photo  on the angle to cut down the glare  because Im too impatient and we have a busy day tomorow ......and Ill run out of time !! 

Back later!!!!

3 comments:

lexie said...

So glad this inspired you Lisa love the title and the LO is pretty awesome too ...oxo

Kathie said...

WOW fantastic Lisa!! Thanks for playing along with us...great LO honey.....so how are the plans to come to our retreat coming along?????????? Just askin!!! :D

Chloe said...

Lovely page!! Just love all the spotty dotty-ness :-)