Sunday, January 1, 2012

Scrapbook savvy cybercrop.....

Lucky me - Sar and the crew at Scrapbook Savvy had their cybercrop  on at the weekend and I had a husband working all weekend  so  I decided   to get into gear and give it a shot!!!

I loved  Saras challenge once I identified that I did have the right colours  somewhere in my stash - thank goodness for scraps and washi tape!!    here is my layout/.....

I love what it documents - each year  the kids  have their pic taken with Santa and every year I think it will be my last...Josh is 14 in a couple of weeks so I figure I must be getting close!!
In the meantime I love that the kids do it ...for their Mum!!!

And this is kerryns puzzle challenge.....thought Id struggle  with some of the pieces  but it all fell together  quite easily.  I love the pics of the Christmas tree before  we go to bed......before the destruction and chaos of the next morning!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ihope that they keep the santa photo up for as long as possible for you, mine no longer do it and havent for years, but my youngest is 14.
Awesome layouts again!!

DebiJ said...

Again lovely work Lisa & sorry I missed the first one...maybe next time I will be able to join in!
Happy 2012!

Mandy said...

Happy new year..hope its a goodin for you and your gorgeous family...love your work!the colours in the first one are delish ...xxx