Thursday, July 14, 2011

High tea party!!!

Teleah has  the best  time in her own company - she is amazing at   keeping herself busy and amused.  One of her games is to  make a tea party for the  babies of the house and she  uses a  toy china  tea set we bought  for her last year - she LOVES it .  I still have mine from when I was a kid so I hope she takes as much  care of hers.  I have used  lots of the new Twiddleybitz  chipboard = and  I just love the teapot and  teacup!!! 
I did this layout  for a colour challenge at Mad  but I suspect I have used too much of a teal  colour  instead of a green??
We are  off to the cinema all together this afternoon to see Harry Potter - the final instalment - a bit sad really .  We started watching them  when  Josh was a wee babe  13  years ago!!!  I cant wait!


Thanks for looking  - when I get some time I  think Ill be doing a HUGE  Blog giveaway so  stay tuned......

3 comments:

DebiJ said...

Beautiful Lisa...lovely colours & also lovely that your little one loves playing away with her toys.

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so cute!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and cute, love those sweet colors!