Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 123 challenge

Ahhhhhhh-  the peace and tranquility ....Shane is at work , Daniel is at a sleepover, Joshua  is at the movies with a mate and I only have Lachlan and Teleah at home so  I have actually SCRAPPED!!

I was blog hopping and saw a post about  the April 123 challenge   and the criterion were  Lime green,  the word REALLY and  fabric!!!!!  One of my fave  glimmer  mist colours is Key Lime Pie!  So that  is where this began...then drag  out all the green bits  that are like lime  ....blah blah blah and you know the drill.......Throw it a page and  this is what I got!!



So pop in HERE  if you want to have a go yourself!!

4 comments:

Jo Baker said...

Love it Lisa and can relate to the Really? :)

yyam said...

Oh my! This is fabulous! Love this shade of green...awesome misting and love the framing with all those gorgeous blooms! :)

Charmane said...

GORGEOUS Lisa!!!

DebiJ said...

You are looking fabulous here Lisa!! Great green mist surrounding you...love it!