Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Check out these cute flowers......

I spend  many a night at my kids  footy training and I spent much of  it  sewing flowers.  I now have such a collection of them - I have bagged  them up and  am offering   some for sale....

here they are - If you want any -  email me at lkamphuis@live.com.au  with the  Letter of the flowers and  how many you want.  Postage  is free!!

First in best dressed

A - $3 for the pack and you  get  two flowers in these colours


B - $3  each


C - $3 for the pack of two


D - $3  for the pack of two

and finally


E -  $2   a packet for the two flowers

5 comments:

amanda73 said...

gorgeous lis...have emailed you my order

amanda73 said...

hey lis, have just paid for all my stuff

Jenni Hodge said...

These are gorgeous Lisa - Payment is completed!!
Thank you!
Jen

mel said...

thanks for following my blog!!
you are a busy girl making all these flowers!! So.... what was the footy score??? (LOL)

chrisw said...

YOu didn't pop them up Lisa,did you forget??